Palm Coast Physical Therapy Center is a local outpatient clinic which provides physical and occupational therapy services in the Palm Coast area. Specializing in geriatric therapy management, we employ experienced clinicians who utilize an evidence-based approach to treatment and a compassionate approach to the delivery of care. We are currently looking for qualified physical therapists.
The job requires evaluation, planning, directing, and administering physical therapy modalities of treatment as prescribed by a licensed physician. The therapists also administer treatments and physical agents as prescribed by a referring physician in an effort to restore function and prevent disability following injury, disease or physical disability. The goal is for the patients to reach their maximum performance and level of functioning, while learning to live within the limits of their capabilities. Applicants with experience are preferred but new graduates may apply.
Looking for a positive person who enjoys being part of a team! PCPTC is an outpatient physical therapy clinic and our goal is to help patients by providing quality and personal care. The OT will use their skill to evaluate each patient, develop treatment plans, and work with the interdisciplinary team to enable patients to achieve their goals. The therapist in this position will be responsible for supervising COTAs in those facilities.
- Must be a graduate of an accredited Occupational Therapy program with an active OT license in the state of Florida.
- Must perform job responsibilities in accordance with PCPTC guidelines and policies.. Preferred Qualifications
- Good organizational and problem solving skills
- Flexibility and team work
- Exceptional oral and written communication
- Experience with the geriatric population
- Understanding of current Medicare billing regulations
One year experience required, current CPR, and able to pass Level 2 Background screening